ANA-MI Empowered Leader Virtual Series
January 16 - April 9, 2024
The ANA-MI Empowered Leader Series (ELS) is designed for nurses interested in and/or involved in leadership to explore evidence-based practices with leadership experts as well as to learn how to apply practical leadership strategies within their teams. Through the ELS participants will have opportunities for self-assessment and self-reflection with highly interactive groups sessions built with a focus on challenging and realistic work situations on critical healthcare topics. Through the ELS series of seven virtual sessions, each cohort will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to lead effectively in the challenging times that healthcare faces.
The Empowered Leader Series is designed for all levels of nursing leaders from all practice areas throughout the continuum of care. Groups of leaders from the same organization are encouraged to attend this seven-week, virtual leadership series.
As an ELS participant, you will:
- Become a member of an ELS Cohort.
- Develop your personal strengths, identify, and strengthen your leadership competencies and develop an individualized plan for continued leadership development.
- Participate with national and regional leaders in core leadership sessions.
- Apply selected concepts of nursing leadership to daily practice.
- Prepare yourself to assume new roles and programs as healthcare systems evolve.
- Build leadership capacity within your practice and your organization.
The Program Includes:
- Seven virtual two-hour facilitated sessions with national, and regional content experts.
- Tools, assessments, and materials for content understanding and application.
- Reading Material: Emotional Intelligence 2.0 will be shipped directly to your address 2 weeks prior to the first course date
- Opportunity to be recognized at the Annual ANA-MI Conference as an ELS graduate.
- Earn 14 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) contact hours.
- ANA-MI ELS Micro-Credential certificate of completion
Group Rate - %10 group discount for 4 or more registrants from one hospital
ANA Out of State Member (Code Required)
For More information visit the Empowered Leader Series Page Here.